Races

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Highlights - and nutrition

It IS easier to train than blog (though I also have a Rafi blog, which I am better about updating..at least sometimes). And it was a pretty good week of training, in spite of the snow storms. I managed to get in quite a bit of cycling (indoors, of course), some rowing, some core work, a swim, and only one run (but another one planned for tomorrow). This evening I'm super tired, though, and I'm feeling as though the weeks of not really sleeping because Raf's been teething, my parents' visit, and more have caught up with me. I basically sat on the couch this afternoon and I'm getting ready to hit the hay.

One thing that I'm thinking about doing, though, is shifting up my nutrition. We're vegan so we eat a plant based diet but I am not very careful about post-workout nutrition and it's really affecting my ability to recover from workouts - especially longer and more intense sessions.

I'd love to hear what others do in regard to nutrition and diet

No comments:

Post a Comment